diumenge, 22 de maig del 2011

My English competence in 2010/2011.

I think my best oral presentation was about my research project, the last one. It is titled "Video killed the radio star". I think it's the best one because I can see clearly my improvements in pronunciation, fluency and vocabulary. Also it was the one which I wasn't so nervous and my body language was good. Click here to read the text. I couldn't upload the video. I'm sorry!

I don't have a favourite writing. It is difficult to choose the best writing because I think that some of them were good. For example the news about the disaster in Japan or the news about the earthquake in Murica were very good because I've improved a lot my writings since the last two years. But also one of the good writings is about the Eurovision song contest winner of this year, which I enjoyed a lot writing about it.


To finish, I have to say that this blog can help us a lot to learn English. It is true that sometimes some people don't take the advantage of it, and I think it is beacuse sometimes it is very wiry and boring, and also very stressing. But it is the best way to learn because you have to take a lot of your time. But I think that it could have more success when the teachers give us a deadline for each of the writings (tasks AND your-says) during the term, and not a deadline for the end of the term, because everyone (including me) does the writings the last days very quickly and without desire.
And another good way to learn English is travelling abroad. I'm very sad that we don't went to London this year, only because some people didn't want to go. I'm sure that it could have helped us a lot to improve our English and also it could be a good experience.

So, that is my last writing here... I have finished my work, and I say GOODBYE! Good luck for everyone! :)

KIM

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada