dilluns, 27 de setembre del 2010

Expectations of my future

It's a very hard decision to decide what you're gonna to do in your future. In my opinion I think that every person has to think about it very seriously.

In my case, I have thought about it many times, but I'm still not sure what I want to do in my life.

First of all my objective is to finish my research project and get a very good mark. Then the next goal is to pass second of Batxillerat with all the subjects passed. After having fulfilled these two objectives, I'll do the selectivity. So, the pourpose for this last year in school is that I'm going to study very hard.

After finishing school, maybe I'll do a Gap year. One idea is to travel to Malaysia for four or five months. The brother of my father's girlfriend lives there, and he offered me to stay at his house. In my opinion I think that it will be a good experience for me because I can learn a lot of things and improve my English.

My dream job is to become a photographer, but I know that it will be very difficult to get this dream, because a lot of people want to have this job. For that reason, I think I'm going to go to the college and study a good career. One I would study is „Translation and Interpretation“, but I still don't know at which university, maybe here in Barcelona or maye I'll go to Germany.

But I refuse to give up to become a photographer, maybe I'll follow this dream when I'll have finished my career, because there is no excuse for not try.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada